Job title: Manager Product Support
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
The Manager, of Product Support, will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on customer support leader who can rapidly learn the UiPath value proposition and apply it to our global customers.
The candidate is responsible for collaborating with the Product team, Customer Success team and Professional Services team to assure smooth support services for our customers. The candidate is also responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes. This role will report to Director/Sr. Director Product Support for APAC.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Work hands-on with UiPath customers, in a post-sales role to provide support services.
• Be proactive in providing outstanding customer support.
• Act as a liaison between Customers and the Escalation and Serviceability team to drive
• Work in collaboration with the Product and Supportability team to plan, test and provide
feedback for various product releases.
• Interact with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization and
UiPath. Act promptly on feedback received from customers and the field to continually
improve processes and infrastructure.
• Shape and Influence UiPath’s growth and scalability, through new offerings, processes and
tools, and finding new ways to deliver amazing customer satisfaction
• Lead a team of Product Support Engineers and Support Leads.
• Facilitate and remove obstacles from the technical support team’s path to promote
efficiency and expediency.
• Contribute to the development of organizational processes and practices within the
technical support team.
• Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; being proactive and anticipating customer
needs in advance; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality and
customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer
service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 10+ years of customer support and management experience, including at least 4 years of IT
• Have managed a team of 8+ Support Engineers in multiple time zones.
• Experience in using a web-based helpdesk system for incident, issue and problem
• Experience in using and augmenting customer support forums and knowledge repository
• Experience in using Automation and other digital technologies (RPA, Data Analytics etc.)
• Prior experience with the use of RPA Products like UiPath is strongly preferred
• General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premises applications
• 2+ years of SaaS support experience is strongly preferred
• Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
• Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
• Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning,
Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
• Exhibits confidence and extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving
• Identifies critical issues with ease.
• Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer
• Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
• Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Team and Customer Interaction
• Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Leads a team of highly performing customer support managers by example.
• Recruit, mentor and inspire the team to progress in their career path
• Identify customer needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with customers.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client
• Manages client expectations effectively.
Education, Training and Certification
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline is required.