Job title: Senior Global Services Enablement Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
You will run Technical Enablement programs and initiatives that serve our technical GTM teams across the company, having the goal to build consistent Product knowledge, foster cross-team collaboration, influence our Product roadmap through Product feedback and support our teams to “play their best game”.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Relationship management
o Act as SPOC for UiPath’s Test Suite, answer questions coming from GTM teams, assist with
potential challenges in existing customer projects.
o Participate in regular cadence meetings with stakeholders from GTM Teams, Product, Product
Marketing, Learning, etc.
o Track upcoming product releases, test new features in early development stages, identify &
report potential bugs, be always up to date with the latest and greatest coming from Product
• Product feedback & engagement
o Propose new features, review & provide feedback on Technical Architecture, product specs &
other shared technical documentation
o Gather feedback from the field, curate it, share it with the Product team, and constantly
monitor development progress
o Get involved in specific deals or customer engagements to unblock any pending issue, provide
value to the customers or partners.
• Technical enablement, content development & infrastructure management
o Share Product knowledge with our GTM teams, deliver enablement sessions, build technical
courses, drive instructor lead workshops, Q&A sessions, etc.
o Partner with Learning, Product & other stakeholders to drive enablement activities and build
extensive technical expertise within our GTM teams
o Build ad-hoc & release-based content & collaterals (custom workflows, demos, use cases,
industry-specific, PoVs, marketing videos, etc.)
o Manage & improve our demo pipeline and required infrastructure
o Adjust enablement content based on internal feedback, Customers (Academy) & Partner team.
o Consolidate enablement collaterals such as Product documentation, release notes, courses,
demo videos, marketing materials, etc
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Extensive experience in extensive knowledge in the Testing Industry is mandatory, experience on UiPath
Platform, UiPath Test Suite is considered a plus.
• Deep understanding of testing methodologies.
• Comprehensive experience in implementing UiPath Platform or other automation platforms in
• Deep understanding of enterprise customer environments, business processes, and their Automation
• Solid shareholder management skills and eagerness to collaborate across various teams.
• Experience in integrating different applications using web services/Rest/custom activities/scripting, etc.
• Track record of working in software development roles and managing release pipelines represents a plus.
• Good presentation and communication skills, ability to run live demos, instructor lead workshops and
create training materials.
• Team player, self-motivated, capable of meeting deadlines and going the extra mile to achieve the
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.