Job title: Product Support Engineer II 8590
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
This role has been assigned the additional responsibilities of Data analytics and Program Management in addition to integrating business intelligence tools to support strategic Initiatives for P&E, GPS, the Deals team, and Sales Business units.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Formulate efficient procedures and processes according to objectives and apply
improvements within the geographies and at Global level
• Coordinate with all Global Services and other department staffs within the geographical a
areas and implement all strategies
• Perform metrics configuration, collection, analysis, and reporting
• Create customized reports, Dashboards and analyses as needed using Business
• Drive insights from data collected to recommend project/organization improvement
• Monitor effective implementation of all projects and recommendation to improve
operations and increase outcome
• Manage all operational solutions for all complex investment transactions and maintain
• Combine analytical skill with creativity to lead the organization towards achieving greater
operational efficiency and growth
• Experienced in overseeing operational systems, processes, and knowledge assets while
looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
• Proactive as well as able to anticipate and tracks operational and tactical risks and
providing strategic solutions.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 8-12 years of career experience
• Out of which at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Business Operations and
• Strong hands-on working knowledge on any of the Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau,
Power BI, Data warehouse .)
• Solid technical background with strong database skills (SQL knowledge).
• Development experience using data science tools like R, Python, and Matlab
• Knowledge of Automation and other digital technologies (RPA, AI, ML, Data Analytics etc.
• Development experience using any of the Robotic Process Automation tools (UiPath, Blue
prism, Automation Anywhere etc.) – preferred
• ITIL / Project Management (PMP or Prince2) / Agile / Scrum Master certifications would be
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal and Stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire the
operationalization of Business strategies.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal
and external relationships.
• Proven track record in a highly professional Services organization or in a dynamic, start-up
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5561?lang=en-us