UIPath Installation error Couldn't get the build version of Orchestrator

Hi everyone,

Passed all the check and configuration however during Insights installation I got this error message. Does anyone know how to look further to troubleshoot?

@HuyDoan

Welcome to forums

Are you installing this with the Platform installer?
May I know which version of orchestrator you have and which version of Insights are you installing
Also check below post for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84
Thanks for reply.
Yes I installed Orchestrator using Platform installer. Actually it was the 2020.10 Platform installer and I upgraded to 2021.04 using UIPathOrchestrator installer to be same version as Insights.

Can you please check the event log on the orchestrator server. This error is typically related to a configuration issue on the Orchestrator server. If the event log does not show anything meaningful I would create a support ticket as it could be a number of things (IIS auth, identity issue, etc).

Could you suggest where should I check the log on Orchestrator server?

In fact, during Insights installation wizard, all the connection to Orchestrator were passed, even I can get the token from Orchestrator and pass this step during installation… Just wonder if the error is because of I installed Orchestrator from Platform Installer and previous version upgrade that causing the issue.

Hi @HuyDoan

Did you were the one who configure the SSL Certificate for the Orchestrator installation?

@Rodrigo_Salazar
I generated Self-signed Certificate for Orchestrator Installation from IIS. Orchestrator is up and running.

Finally get it fixed/ reason due to install Orchestrator on my own laptop running windows 10. Setup a new VM running windows 2019 and everything worked.

Thanks all for the support

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.