UiPath Go ! BalaReva EasyExcel Activities

Hello Balamurugan, nice to meet you!

I’m trying to use your “Move Sheet Activity” (on package EasyExcel.Activities, v2.0.0), but I get these error: “RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”

My Workbook Sheets:

Thanks in advance, Marcelo.

2 Likes

Hi @Marcelo_Vina,
Thank you for you feedback. I saw your first image. It says that you are using the Move Sheet Activity inside UiPath Excel Scope. But it should be used inside the BalaReva Excel application Scope like below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Hello Balamurugan,

Thank you for your time! Issue resolved!

I didn’t realize about the “Excel Scope”.

Regards, Marcelo.

The new WB:

2 Likes

Thank you @Marcelo_Vina

2 Likes

Hi,
I have developed the new activity in the package of BalaReva EasyExcel Activities. It is called “Paste Clipboard” . It paste data from the clipboard . That means you can copy the data anywhere(SAP,text editors and etc…)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi,
I have developed the new activity in the package of BalaReva EasyExcel.Activities .It is called “Copy ToClipboard” .It copies the excel data to the clipboard. (The BalaReva.Excel.Activities have the same activity called “CopyData”)

Sample : ExcelCopyPaste.zip (26.4 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Hi,

A situation to find and replace the text inside the Excel. For that purpose, I have developed some activities below.

Find - Find the text inside the sheet. It will return the cell info as an array string and row indexes.

FindReplace - Find and replace the text inside the Excel sheet.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

6 Likes

Hi ,
I have developed 2 new activities.

• Find LastColumn that to find the last column Index and Column Name of the sheet .
  • Find LastRow that to find the last row of the sheet and it returns the row index.

Find LastColumn’s Properties :

Find LastRow Properties :

Note :

If the sheet name is empty , It will take the first sheet name .

Here is the video demonstration.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

6 Likes

Hi ,
I have developed new activity called “Cell Font” in the version 5.0.0 . In this activity that can able to change the below things inside excel sheet.

• Font Name
  • Font Size
  • Font Style { None,Regular,Bold,Italic,Underline}
  • Font Color - System.Drawing.Color
  • Font UnderLine { None,Double,Double Accounting,Single,Single Accounting }
  • Strikethrough { None,Yes,No}
  • Font Script { None, Superscript,Subscript }

Namespace

Properties :

Before Sheet :

After Sheet :

If the Sheet is empty , It will take the first sheet.
If the Cell Range is empty , It will take the used range.

This activity will do what it has in the below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

7 Likes

I have developed a new activity called “Get TableName”. It retrieves table name from the excel sheet. It returns it as List string.

Excel

Namespace :

Design Screen :

5 Likes

Good work bro @balupad14 :clap::clap:

Many people are looking for this and it will helps a lot to them.

2 Likes

Thank you @lakshman… I am do many things like you people giving the appreciation and support.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Hi ,
I have developed a new activity to delete the contiguous rows in side excel sheet in the package version 6.0.0. You can get the package Here.

Important Property :

Row Range : { “1”,“3:5”,“11”,“20:35” }

Namespace :

Activity and Properties :

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I have developed a new activity to delete column . To delete the contiguous Columns in side excel sheet in the package version 6.0.0. You can get the package Here .

Important Property :

Columns Range : { “C:C”,“D:F”,“G:G”,“K:O” }

Namespace :

Activity and Properties :

Note :
Let me if you have any errors.
I would be happy to get more suggestions and feedback (Possibly likes ).

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi ,
I have added new feature in Find activity that will show distinct Row indexes in the version 6.1.0.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I am using ur activity, it is like magic, thank you so much

2 Likes

HI @Saranyajk,
Thank you…

3 Likes

Hello! Can you help me, please?
When i ty Extract Hyperlink from range M3:M2000 i get a error: “Extract HyperLinks: Bad Index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX))”
What can I do to avoid this error?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Foertsch,

Thank you for you valuable feedback.I had chance to test in various type.Yes it has bug. I have fixed it. you get he package here Version 7.1.0 .

Here i have attached sample for your. But the package is configure in local so. after open the project , configure the package from your local.

Foertsch.zip (47.0 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s works!
Can i ask one question, please… about VBA (hyperlink extractor).
Some links contain a " #" character, and when you try to extract a hyperlink from such a link, only the text before the “#” character displayed. For example, if i try exctract hyperlink from a link "htttp:\example.link.com#com\exampletextetc: i extract only "htttp:\example.link.com".
Maybe you know how to solve this problem, or tell me which direction to go (I understand this is a feature of Excel, but is it possible to fix it?).
Big Thanks.

2 Likes