How to copy the particular item from excel and paste into separate excel

Requirement: I have an excel and I want to copy the particular items from the excel and paste into separate excel. I have attached the excel herewith.

Query 1: Excel have the value of “Designation wise report”, In this excel it is in 48th row I want to copy that from 51st row which has month values until Total Value which means 57th row. This 48th row and 57th row will be dynamic always for different excel reports. The row number gets changed always
FYI, Always all the excel reports have Designation wise report and after 3 column only “month” values will come but here i want to copy until “total value” in excel. Please let me know how to achieve this.
Query 2: Once copied into separate excel,I want to ignore the zero and only the total value which is not zero only should be there.Please let me know how to achieve this.

This is prioirty.It will be helpful if someone can share the ideas/ xaml file with this implementation ASAP.
Test Report.xls (54 KB)

hello @asatheeshk21
have you tried copy paste range activity ?

My column selection is dynamic based on the text in excel report “Designation wise report”.
Say for example: One excel report the value of “Designatin wise report” is in 48th row and second excel report the value of “Designation wise report” is in 80th row. Copy paste range can be used for unique range of an excel.

Hi @asatheeshk21

Use excel application scope and then use select range and then use ctrl+c and ctrl+v into another excel

Thanks
Ashwin S

Its a dynamic range of activity.

" My column selection is dynamic based on the text in excel report “Designation wise report”.
Say for example: One excel report the value of “Designatin wise report” is in 48th row and second excel report the value of “Designation wise report” is in 80th row. Copy paste range can be used for unique range of an excel."

Hi @asatheeshk21,

Can you try this ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Bala,

Im using UIpath community edition , Activites are not loaded getting an error as “This acitivity is missing or not loaded properly”

Please help on the below query,

Required items I have copied into separate excel, how to open the excel sheet in visible mode and identify the particular value. Even i have used the excel application scope it is opened but not in visible mode. I cant able to give alt+tab since not sure how many items opened it will be dynamic mode. So Pls suggest on how to achieve this.

And then from excel sheet I want to ignore the zero and only the total value which is not zero only should be there.Please let me know how to achieve this.

Hi @asatheeshk21,

Check these that you have checked it or not !!!

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi ,

Yes i checked it got selected only by default already

Can you check like below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S