UiPath Form: How to create variable for argument

Hello,
I was watching videos of UiPath form and they are creating and new variable for argument. Even the argument is interactive for them in video.

With me, I am not able to click on the argument list as therefore cannot create a new variable to use later in workflow.

Can someone help me? also How to create a dynamic variable in UiPath form based on user input ?
Thank you and Regards.

@tarangmehta1195

Welcome to the community

Before selecting the form try creating the required arguments and link and then select the form…as of now with the new version we are seeing this issue…The above provided is the work around.

cheers

Hello @Anil_G ,
Thank you for quick feedback. Can you share a short example. I am pretty new and was just following the tutorial.

Regards.

@tarangmehta1195

Please try upgrading to latest community edition…looks like the fields are locked in create form…I was talking abput show form…which is similar

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @Anil_G,
its looks like the bug is not fixed yet. So i am not the only one who is having this issue.
Regards.

1 Like

Hi @Anil_G , Well with the upgrade of the UiPath studio today. Now i am able to work on it. I think they fixed the bug.
Regards.

1 Like

@tarangmehta1195

Yes in latest it is …thats the reason recommended for upgrade

Cheers

@Anil_G
Do you have any idea how to create a dynamic radio button based on list in new version? On youtube all have old version which is not helpful for new upgrade.
Regards

@tarangmehta1195

This is raised

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.