UiPath Community 2022.4 Stable Release

UiPath Community 2022.4 Stable Release

As previously announced, starting with 2022 our spring release is also a Long Term Support format for Enterprise. We are now getting close to our first Long Term Support Enterprise release of the year and as part of our release process we are making the newest 2022.4 Community Stable version available to all our Community users first.

This release brings a lot of exciting features, so don’t be afraid to dig in to each of the articles and find out what is new in every product.

You can read much, much more about each individual platform component below and share your feedback with us:

Studio
StudioX
Robot & Assistant
UIAutomation, Computer Vision & SAP Automation
Activities (Mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, System)
Test Suite
Document Understanding

Both the Preview and Stable Channels have been updated to the latest stable version of 2022.4.

If you are using our Community Edition, it should auto-update. If for any reason it did not autoupdate, you can grab it from our Automation Cloud Resources page .

Please tell us what you think

Which features excite you the most and you are going to try right away? We want to hear what you think! Please use the image button below :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I love the For Each detects TypeArgument :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
and the MaxIteration in the While and DoWhile activities!

5 Likes

Lots of nice improvements!
It is great to see that Object Repository received lots of love. This update fixed some issues/difficulties that we had when using Modern with Object Repository.

8 posts were split to a new topic: When I start the Studio and open a project, I don’t see .XAML files in the project tab

Object Repository is great. Real time very useful.

It’s crazy how easy it is. I created a series of actions in a screen-recording way to simplify my repetitive tasks. It works so well! Uipath, I’m in love with it!

Variables in StudioX is an essential feature. The introduction of Forms AI is a step in the right direction for Document Understanding.