Scenario: When I try to select any Ui Element on a web page opened in chrome, It does not identify/pin-points to a particular Ui Element. It always selects a large section on the web page which doesn’t help in getting the selectors of any single element whereas in Internet Explorer it does identify the elements in 90% of the cases however the sequence built using IE doesnt work in IE itself. Also the same sequence works in chrome partially and then stops saying selector not found.
Suggestions already tried by me are:
- Enabling/Disabling UiPath Chrome Extention
- Re-installing Chrome extension for UiPath
- Changing UiPath.settings file for following parameters:
- Enabling scripting for Internet Explorer
- Tried to register the scripting file in registry server- regsvr32 oleach.dll
Steps to reproduce: NA
Current Behavior: Not working as Expected
Expected Behavior: It should be able to identify the single elements in Chrome as well.
Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: Studio 2017.1.6435
Last stable behavior: Studio 2017.1.6435
Last stable version: Studio 2017.1.6435
OS Version: 64-bit Windows 7 Professional
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):