Hi there, anyone seen chrome extension occasionally failing during run?, in studio, error message appears on right lower corner saying something like “uipath extension is failed, …” i suppose same happens also with robot, just cannot see it but in log there’s error : “Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:” with no actual selector. It seems to random when it happens, not related any special activity. I have tried to reinstall extension several times, with no help. Im using .net 4,7, latest chrome version, studio is 2018.2.
Yes, I did. For that reason I switched to automating in IE exclusively.
If the Chrome extension is still causing issues since then I suppose it needs some tweaking from the developers.
Microsoft is discouraging the use of IE… UiPath should focus on Chrome and Edge.