UI Path Activity Send Outlook Mail Message

Can anyone tell me i just want to send one tables in Mail Body… How can i create a table in mail body using the “Send Outlook Mail Message” Activity…

@ashishkumarsingh1

Create/Read simple table in Body email in outlook - #2 by richarddenton

1 Like

Hi Thank you… Is There any Syntax … How can we pass the Simple HTML Text… i mean quotes and other things…

Easy Bro. Just check the properties of send Outlook mail activity then u can find a check box like " is body Html".
check the box and send the html code in body.

Yes got it its done… Thanks

HELLO GUYS,
i am new at UiPath and i am trying to learn different processes that i am doing manually on my pc.
I am getting everyday a specific mail from a friend and this email contains a scanned pdf which should be downloaded and saved with an new name, Then i am extracting different Information of this pdf and put this Information in a Excel table.
I could do the email Automation, downloading the specific scanned pdf and save it, but NOT with a new name - i don´t know how this can be done. In the next step “read PDF with OCR” does not function, so i try the Recording and use a converting Software which can convert more scanned PDF to Excel.
Can anybody help me please. Just Show me how i rename or give a attached file a new file and convert it into Excel or Word. !!!
Thanks a Lot
CHEERS