Trouble with Forms

Hello Everyone!
I’m into a problem with UiPath.Form.[Activities] In particular when i run a robot that contains a form, I always visualize a Blank Form even if it contains other components. I also have the same problems using the Create Form Designer.

When i try to maximize the form i finally visualize the contents but i cannot interact with it.(For example i Cannot write into the textbox or click on the radio buttons…)

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you all

1 Like

Hi @Andrea_Polini ,
You need to create a form using form designer first and only then will the form appear during the bot run.
Now if form designer is not opening then check your RAM and please also check that your antivirus is not blocking the powershell script used by UiPath to start the form designer.

Thank you @shetanshudhar . I have 16GB RAM installed and i tried to disable my antivirus. it seems that something on my pc is blocking me but it is not easy to find a solution. If could help, i have the same issue with forms in one other software… i think that the problem could me more general…

1 Like

Did you find any answer. I have the same problem.

@Minol_Pamosha No, i haven’t. Which operative system are you running?and which version?

@Andrea_Polini Did you manage to find a solution? I’m facing the same problem as well, none of the components is showing up in the Form / Form Designer.
Btw, i’m using UiPath Studio v2020.10.2 and UiPath.Forms.Activities = 1.0.1

Any solutions for this yet?

there are some .exe files that are blocked by applocker.
The UiPath Form needs these .EXE Files running.

It’s windows 10

@Andrea_Polini were you able to find any solution?

Hi Everyone,
We are noticing more comments regarding this bug. We are trying to root cause but have not been able to yet. If you are still experiencing this issue, please share information regarding your environment that may help us a bit.

For starters:
OS version?
Studio version?
Form package version?
Licensed or community version?
Anything else that might be helpful.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @sangL,
Below are my environment details as requested:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version: 10.0.19042 N/A Build 19042
Studio Version: 2021.4.3 Enterprise edition
Form package version: 1.1.10, 1.1.11, 1.2.1-preview
Licensed or community version: Licensed

@Tamilselvan is also looking into this.

Hi Sang,

Same problem here.

OS version: Windows 10 Home
[Studio] version: 2021.4.4
Form package version: 1.1.11
Licensed or [community] version: Community

Thank you very much in advance.
Martin

Hi @Anmol_Mishra @mdiaz2307 @Minol_Pamosha - we believe we have found a solution for this. Please update your graphics driver following this: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058136/graphics/graphics-for-11th-generation-intel-processors.html

cc: @Nishant_Tanwar @Tamilselvan

1 Like

Yes, It is working, thank’s a lot, the solution is Disabling hardware acceleration.
I put a link for w10

Can you please specify which driver need to update.
the link has multiple drivers available

Check this article https://uipath-survey.secure.force.com/CaseView/articles/Knowledge/Form-Designer-Loads-Blank-Screen-or-is-Not-Interactive?lang=en_US

You need to update your graphic card driver (Device Manager → Display adapters).