Transaction increment by 2 Level 3 Assignment 2

Dispatcher
The transaction item is increment by 2

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

And in queue only 10 transaction are coming and the data is scraping from 5 or 6th page number

1 Like

Hi
there can be two possibilities
either the increment is limited till certain value or the scrapping is not done more that those 10 values
kindly check either of this pls
Cheers @hasib08

1 Like

how to check ?

1 Like

1 Like

@hasib08

You no need to increment TransactionNumber again. In REFramework template, the TransactionNumber will increment one by one in SetTransactionStatus workflow.

And also have you intialized TransactionNumber with 1 or not in Init state ?

2 Likes

its 1

2 Likes

so where do i remove the increment ? @lakshman

1 Like

@hasib08

After Get TransactionData workflow, delete that entire IF condition and then try it.

1 Like

but what about the transaction in the queues only adding 10 transaction @lakshman

1 Like

@hasib08

Total how many transactions are there in the original input data ?

1 Like

keep the transaction number default value to 1 , and check in set transaction status if you have incremented transaction number by 2.(by default it is transaction number+1).so remove any incrementation of transaction number other than that present in set transaction status.

1 Like

14 page

1 Like

the transaction number started frm 1 but inside queue only 10 row are added
why ?

1 Like

@hasib08

Am not asking about how many pages are there. Please check once how many rows met your condition from all the pages. I guess it’s count 20.

There also you did same mistake i guess like incrementing TransactionNumber two times. May be because of that it added 10 items to the Queue.

1 Like

removed the if condition still the same thing @lakshman

1 Like

@Palaniyappan @Manish540 @lakshman
anyone ?

1 Like

how ?

1 Like

The transaction is now showing but the problem is it is scraping the data from 2 page not from the 1st page.
Anyone ?
@Palaniyappan @lakshman @Manish540

1 Like

@hasib08

Is your TransactionNumber starting with 1 ?

1 Like