Transaction increment by 2 Level 3 Assignment 2

yes it is

1 Like

@hasib08

Could you please show me screenshot of that condition you mentioned there. Want to see how you mentioned the condition to scrape the data.

1 Like

ive attached above you can see

its scraping data from page 2

Hello @hasib08

Can you tell me whether you are inctementing the transaction number variable at any place other than the increment that is happening in the set transaction status xaml file by default?

one in the get transaction data and another inside it

Can you show me a screenshot of that assign activity and where exactly you have placed it?

Ideally in REFramework we do not need to increment the transaction number because it is automatically incremental from the SetTransactionStatus.xaml file.

Can you try removing those increment assign activities and see how it goes…

removed both still scraping from page 2

Hmm… easiest way to figure this out would be to use the debug mode. Can you try this.

Add a break point to the if activity there where you check tran number >=1. Then go to main.xaml and run the program in debug mode. Once it reach that location, try to find the number you have for transaction number argument and the variable in main.xaml through the locale panel. This will tell which number it has and why it is not taking 1…

And also check element exists activity.
Page 1 selector can be different from page 2 because page 1 is by default disabled because we are currently in page 1

I actually suspect the selector of the element exists activity. It must be the cause for this. Can you check and let me know…

You might need to have two element exists activities to check. One to check page 1 and the one you already have to check other pages using the selector you already have. For page 1 element exists selector will be different.