How to Increment the Transaction Number in REFramework

Main.xaml (53.7 KB)
i have tried to increment transaction number but it is not incrementing it just repeats the same transaction i have an excel which contains two transaction item values.xlsx (9.7 KB)

1 Like

it is not taking the next item

1 Like

Incrementing transaction number happens in Set Transaction Status wokflow, this is in the finally block of Process State. Have you altered this ?

Regards,
Nithin

3 Likes

i commented out the set transaction status queue items because my workflow doesnt contain queues only datarows

1 Like

i also included my workflow can u check it in ur freetime where error persists

1 Like

Just remove the “Set Transaction Status” activitites present inside the set transaction status workflow. Don’t comment the whole workflow.

Also, you have just shared the Main.xaml.

Regards,
Nithin

1 Like

i just did the same thing only
i commented set transaction status only

1 Like

@Jebarohith19
Checked your code , in Import workflow for Set Transaction.xaml, for Argument in_Transactionitem you should pass TransactionItem

Regards
Shanmukh

1 Like

where is the import arguments for settransactionstatus.xaml

1 Like

ill check that thanks

1 Like

In Process state , under final , setTransaction,xaml will be there , there you can click on Import arguments

1 Like

error on queue item i have already changed it to datarow but error now

1 Like

It seems it did not got updated, Go inside SetTransaction.xaml and update the in_TransactionItem as Datarow and save come out and update again

1 Like

workflow ends after the frst transaction it doesnt go to next transaction

1 Like

process ends due to no more processing data error

1 Like

As seen in the log. The transaction number is incrementing as expected, just that when processing transaction number 2 you are getting application exception (Selector Error). Fix this selector error.

Regards,
Nithin

1 Like

actually what u changed in the workflow makes the second transaction come?
and what selector should i change?

1 Like

I just placed a clean Set Transaction Status workflow & removed the set transaction status activities.

Regards,
Nithin

1 Like

okay thank u @Nithin_P but what about the selector?

1 Like

Here is the error:

This means that the robot is unable to detect the said element. Please check if these selectors are right.

Regards,
Nithin

1 Like