The UI element you are trying to highlight is valid, but not visible

Hi friends,

i have problem as you can see in the title. I have highlight, i did dynamic selector but still getting that error. What should i do?

NOT : WaitForReady : Complete. I tried checked and unchecked.
NOT 2 : Usr_DAY : 10 idx = 4(In normally, default value is 4)

Thanks.

@yigit.aybey Try to take entire square to select the selector

Click DIV is working but Highlight activity is not.

Hi @yigit.aybey ,

Have you assigned the Default value for both the variables in the Variables Section ?

Also, the idx seems to be in a inner Scope. Change the Scope of the idx to the Outermost Scope and Check.

you can’t highlight whenever you trying pass var or arguement inside selector before pass var or arg highlight it then pass arg or var

The idx default value is empty and i defined in general scope.

What do you mean? Before clicking the day i’m doing highlight then click that day.

I think i got your point, highlight activities does not accept the var or arg right?

@yigit.aybey , You Should assign the Default Value in the Variables Section for both the variables, then you should be able to Validate the Selectors if the Ui Element has the corresponding attribute values.

NOT : idx changing depends on the year ! thats why i did switch case but now it does not matter.

just select the valid attributes

Hi @yigit.aybey,

This error can also occur when you have more than one open from the same attachment screen.
Is another screen open with the screen title you introduced?

If it’s on, try to turn it off and define it again. If it needs to stay open you need to add cls to the selector.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
MY

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.