UI Element Error

Hi guys,

i have a problem click event. I’m sending my click event and where is my problem. Right now it doesn’t work. When i do the Highlight it does not work either.
What should i do?

Thanks.

hi @yigit.aybey

please check whether variable has data if yes data data should be same as uielement and check for any spaces available in Ui and variable value

Hi,

Usr_DAY value is 11 right now you can see in the 2nd pict.
Still i’m getting this error message : “Click ‘INPUT’: Cannot send input to UI element because it is outside of screen bounds.”

Hi @yigit.aybey ,

Can you try simulate click option.
It might resolve this error

It’s alreay true that option. You can see in the 3rd picture

Is the element visible when this error occurs, or would you require to scroll down or right before clicking on it, should you do it manually?

If that’s the case we can try giving some page downs and then give the click activity

Hi @yigit.aybey tried with send windows message?

Actually it is visible and also there is a delay activity before doing this click event. I can see in the screen without any scroll down but i can try.

No i can try but when i try that option simulate-click is being disabled.

it did not work and i got the same error message.

My screen look like this ;

Can you try selecting littile bit more attributes in selector like class, parentclass etc…

I found my answer so i’m sharing the how to i solved this. There is idx when you unchecked the class or smt it happens or can be visible. I defined idx variable which is integer and put it the idx side. I mean idx=‘my_idx_variable’ thats all.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.