Tenant → Manage Access → Manage Accounts and Groups -> Blank Screen

Hello,

I have set up my active directory account with on-prem Orchestrator. I use this account to administer our environment. This account as the roles Administrator and Tenant Administrator.

Clicking on Tenant → Manage Access → Manage Accounts and Groups, I get sent to the identity/management/users endpoint as expected, but the entire screen is blank. I don’t even get the option to “Return To Orchestrator” in the top right corner. The only way to get back to Orchestrator is to manually modify the path as using the back button just sends me back into the OAuth loop and returns me to the account management page.

We are still able to manage bot users and the like by logging in with the tenant administrator account, however I would prefer to be able to use my account for this.

Is there some sort of configuration setting somewhere I am missing? Also, let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks,

Devin

Hello @Foxtrek_64!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Having the same issue, is there any solution for this?

It seems your user is not added to the Administrators group at https://your_orchestrator_hostname/identity/management/users

Try first to log in to the Admin account (username admin and then provide the password, it will be a Basic Authentification), then access https://your_orchestrator_hostname/identity/management/users and add/edit yourself (by username or email address) to the Administrators group and then retry with your user.

Reference: https://uipath-survey.secure.force.com/CaseView/articles/en_US/Knowledge/Identity-Management-Users-page-is-blank-or-URL-is-Invalid-Error-when-AD-Administrator-logs-in

Let us know if this helped.

Hi Marian,

I tried what you suggested, but I added the active directory group which has all of our UiPath admins in it:

When logging in as my account, I still get a blank screen. Does UiPath not support propogating permissions to AD groups? I can add my account explicitly but I would prefer to not manage access in multiple places.

Edit: To clarify, explicitly adding my user account does work, allowing me to access the “Manage Accounts and Groups” page. Adding the RPA Admins AD group and propogating this permission to group members does not work.

No, you need explicitly give permission to the user, not to the AD group.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.