Synthetizing Keys Failure upon send alt hotkey in windows task scheduler

Hi all, currently I am having issues with trying to send hotkeys into window’s task scheduler, I know that orchestrator is present to handle these tasks but under my current circumstances I am not to use orchestrator.

Currently the main issue is that I am unable to send hot keys activity nor using type into will solve the issue. For some reason both type into and send hotkeys are unable to find any element for selectors within task scheduler itself. I have also tried [d(alt)][u(alt)] using type into activity but i guess due to the activity unable to select any element it fails to send the hotkeys into the application.

Please do let me know if there are any other alternatives that I can try.
Thank you all in advance!

Error Message:
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Write text failed. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Synthetizing keys failure.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.WriteText(String text, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.WriteText(String text, InputMethod method)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @nahtanojmil,
Welcome to the Community!
Can you show the example of you Type Into / Send Hotkey activity and the selector related to it?