Studio Pro Crashing

Hi All,

Every time I am trying to complete “open application” the UI studioX application is crashing.
Tried PC reboot & reinstalling of application already.

Please help…

TIA

Hi, does it matter which application you try to open or always crash even with like notepad? If it is with all applications you try, then please try open Studio with elevated permissions.

Hi @bcorrea,

Yes it is happening with notepad as well. How do I go about this elevated permission?

Please help…

Thanks

Just close the studio, go to your shortcut, right click it and choose to run as admin:

Hi @bcorrea,

Tried this few times with reboot as well. Still the same.Same thing happening on another PC as well.

Thanks

Try moving away from beta Studio, going to Help screen to the right you can choose Beta or stable version, choose Stable and restart, see if it works.

@bini just to clarify, is Studio crashing, or the application you try to launch from Studio crashing? Can you include a screenshot of your workflow?

Hi @AndrewHall, I added use application to my project. After clicking on “indicate on screen” though it takes me to the app which I want to open but once I click there, UI application itself disappears from my taskbar.
Hope it helps…

TIA…

Hi @bcorrea, I am trying after installing the stable version. The problem is still there…

Thanks,
Bini

Hi @bini

Could you provide more details about your Windows system and whether you are using any specific anti-virus software?

It might also be worth checking the Windows Event Viewer to see what happens the moment application crashes.

Hi @loginerror,

Below is the message in the error file in Event manager…

Faulting application name: UiPath.Studio.exe, version: 20.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x5eb503aa
Faulting module name: UiPath.dll, version: 20.4.7422.14731, time stamp: 0x5ea6955d
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00279839
Faulting process id: 0x286c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6463407f58c2a
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Manish\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1\UiPath.Studio.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\Manish.nuget\packages\uipath\20.4.7422.14731\build\UiPath\UiPath.dll
Report Id: c7482fb1-954b-4860-afe5-d16e1e6e519e
Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Plz let me know if you need any other element from the log…

Regards,
Binita

Hi @AndrewHall,.

UI Studio application is crashing…

Thanks

which automation next version package are you using?
you can find it under manage packages menu.

Hi @studioX,

do you mean this info ?

Please help. my learning is at halt for past few days.

Regards,
Binita

Hi @Forum_Staff,

Please help me. My learning is at pause for past few days…

Regards,
Binita

which automation next package dou you have installed? you can find it in there

Hi @studioX,

Thank you for pointing out.
Here it is…

Thanks,
Bini

Hi @studioX,

Attaching file from UIpath Diagnostic.

Please guide me…

TIABinita_DiagnosticToolExport-30-Jun-20.zip (256.1 KB)