UiPath Studio Crashes after launch

Hello,
I have recently upgraded my UiPath Studio on my machine(Uninstalled previous version and installed latest version). But it is failing after launching UiPath Studio. Here are my configurations:

2019.6.0-beta.83 - 6/18/2019
Community Edition
EXE Installer

License Provider: Internal
Device ID: VWpqCLKPt7/lKzuAYhMgnQ==

Update Channel: Stable

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.7.2 or later

Same is case with 2019.5 Stable version

Hi @rohit_nirantar

What issue or error you are getting?

Thanks
Ashwin.S

It doesn’t give any error message. It simply close down after 2-3 seconds after opening.

I tried reinstall again but no luck. Same issue I am facing. Anyone knows what’s issue ?

Can someone please help me with this issue.

Hi @rohit_nirantar

Could you go to the Windows Event Viewer and see what kind of error does the application produce?

Here is the Error information I am getting in Windows Event viewer I am getting:

Faulting application name: UiPath.Studio.exe, version: 19.6.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d10f387
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.799, time stamp: 0x636bcb43
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000d8519
Faulting process id: 0x2e38
Faulting application start time: 0x01d52b583aeabeeb
Faulting application path: C:\Users\rohit\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.6.0\UiPath.Studio.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 04607234-3dbb-4a11-aa4b-b991f8fa5fc4
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Error 6/25/2019 8:19:45 AM Application Error 1000 (100)

Could you explore this article with a solution:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-office_install/office-products-crashed-upon-launch-0xc0000374/9eb1251f-5a7d-4401-a955-155ac432e6ea

There are multiple ideas about this error code, some of which general enough to also apply to this situation.

I have tried updating driver, reinstalling Uipath, System restart. But nothing worked so far.

Hi Dear
this error only for the required update device
step1… go tihis link
https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license

step 2 … fil the device ID in this form and submit
and use Renew community editions

It doesnot work! I tried multiple times to renew newly installed application, however Studio is still crashing!
It is very bad starting experience!

Hello @Sergei_Lebedev Thank you for sharing.

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles getting started.

However I will be more than happy to assist you to look into the matter.

Is there anyway you can please check if the path is located in your machine:

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ?

Did you check the following?

l A faulty add-in enabled for Office applications:

n You may use application safe for each Office application to open for example open Run (press Windows key + R), type winword /safe, excel /safe for Word and Excel respectively. If it works fine, disable the add-ins using File > Options > Add-ins for each applications

l Incompatible printer driver:

n Change the default computer printer to XPS Document Writer using Control Panel and verify the status.

l Security software installed on the computer conflicting with Office applications:

n EnableClean-boot then try to use Office application to find if any Non-Microsoft software is causing the issue.

n Note: enable Normal Start-up after troubleshooting.

l Corrupt Windows User Profile:

n Create a newWindows Administrator user account and check if it prevents Office application crash.

Thank you for you hint to dig further!

I used to find out in file Studio.log that really UIPath Licensing is Ok:
21:08:52.6019 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-dec4be7876, LicenseCode: 0813-8969-3633-6179, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1573344000, EndDate: 1604966399, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1574023619, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM.

However there is some Error to load World component called ‘Emgu.CV.World’:
21:09:21.6543 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [30] $LoadAssembly: UiPath.CV, Version=19.10.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Emgu.CV.World, Version=3.4.1.2984, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies.
But no tricks with Add-ons helps to solve it!

I redirected this error to UiPath system support service to open bug-fixing issue.

Hi @Sergei_Lebedev

Could you see the post here?

I would suggest you to update your dependencies via the package manager.