The studio crashes when i start running it

I am also facing this issue with community edition 20.10.2 . The studio crashes when i start running it. I have reinstalled UIPath recently.
Any help will be appreciated.

Studio is not meant to run as administrator. Just run it as the normal user and you should be fine

I ran it as a normal user , still no luck

@Siddharth_Shankar
Have you also tried this part what @coramia suggested?

cleaning up the following folders in order

• “C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath”
  • “C:\Program Files\UiPath”
  • %APPDATA%\UiPath
  • %LOCALAPPDATA%\UiPath

Which version did you previous had and what is the new one? Enterprise or community?

Hi,
Yes I had always cleaned the above folders before each reinstall.
I had installed community edition 2020.10.2

Hi @Siddharth_Shankar

What type of error (full message) are you getting when you try to run Studio?

It does not gives any error. It just disappears from the task bar.nothing shows up.

This could mean that the installation got corrupted. Could you check Windows Event Viewer if there is any clue as to what is happening when you run Studio?

If there isn’t much, please refer to this guide on How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues

Hello, I have the same problem, I installed several times, deleted the directories and reinstalled again, I also tried to start uipath with a “normal” user, but the problem continues. At the moment of trying to create a new project, it sends the message that the dependencies are being loaded and after a few seconds the application closes without sending a message. The problem also happens to a colleague who is also trying to test UIPath … Hopefully you can help me … Thanks

Hi @Norma_Cruz

Could you generate the diagnostic output with this tool from your Start menu:

And send it to me via a Private Message @loginerror

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you very much for answering
I have already sent the requested UIPath diagnostic information, I really appreciate your help, and I will be awaiting your comments

Thanks for the diagnostic output. I have two suggestions:

• double check that the antivirus software is not blocking / sandboxing / interrupting the normal execution of Studio and/or robot processes
  • make sure that only 1 version of Studio is installed (either MSI or EXE, the first installs in Program Files, the second in %localappdata%\UiPath
    All paths to be manually clean after installation are listed here:
    How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues
1 Like

Hello, thanks for your answer, I already did what you told me but the problem you perceived. Reviewing the information as a team I found they have generated some directories “AppCrash_UiPath.RobotJS.S” which contains a file called “Report.wer” that entered after things contains this:
UI [2] = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ UiPath \ Studio \ Robot JS Add-on \ UiPath.RobotJS.ServiceHost.exe
UI [5] = Check online for a solution (recommended)
UI [6] = Check for a solution later (recommended)
UI [7] = Close
UI [8] = UiPath.BrowserInvocation.PortRegistryService stopped working and was closed
UI [9] = A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
UI [10] = & Close

What could be happening? How can I solve the problem?
Thank you and I am waiting for a solution option.

Hi @Norma_Cruz, can you please let us know:

• have you managed to license Studio via a Community License or acquiring a License from Orchestrator? If the second option, is the Orchestrator used cloud.uipath.com?
  • what OS language you have on the PC you are using and is triggering the behavior?
  • is Studio in a different language, as well?
    Thank you so much!

I appreciate your attention, these are the answers to your questions

• · have you managed to license Studio via a Community License or acquiring a License from Orchestrator? If the second option, is the Orchestrator used cloud.uipath.com? If it is the second option, is Orchestrator cloud.uipath.com used?: It is a free license obtained from the Utpath site, however the company where I work has acquired UIPath Studio and we have a license, however the problem is the same

· what OS language you have on the PC you are using and is triggering the behavior?: My OS version is windows 10 entrepise, if the problem occurs on my Lapto, but my colleagues also have this same problem.

· is Studio in a different language, as well?: Both are in English

Again, I appreciate your attention and support and I am waiting for the help you can give me.

A post was split to a new topic: UiPath Studio not responding