Hi, Pablito,

good initiative :muscle: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Great to here this!!!
Voted

6 Likes

Hi @Pablito,

Nice to meet you.

Well, I was developing and i found some difficulties that i would like you improve.

1. Update queue (Studio): until today i can´t update a exist queue. My opinion is don´t accumulate us of queues because sometimes we can to reuse a existing queue for all stages.
  2. Trigger to multiples process (Orchestrator): until today i can´t to link/configurate multiples process to a only one queue in the schedule from Orchestrator. In my opinion that is important, because sometimes we need to use multiples robots that consume only from a queue.
  3. Update a specific file on Orchestrator: until today when we use a file (Excel, XML, etc) as part of project and we publish it on the orchestrator, we need to republish all project only to update the file to orchestrator. In my opinion, that should be a update to specific files like a option on the orchestrator.

I hope to contribute to improve UIPath.

10 Likes

Great initiative!!:raised_hands::clap:

6 Likes

I would like when you open the editor in an activity that the window remains constant. And the start of the code ia opened rather than the end.

7 Likes

Great @Pablito :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Great way to get feedback to improve to tool everyone loves <3

Thanks @Pablito

6 Likes

Good initiative @Pablito

6 Likes

Hi, I would suggest to have more control on User’s settings as we have in others Text Editor Interfaces. For example, I’d like to hide the tools bar when opening Studio as an Option and there is none yet. I hope it’ll be available later on. Regards

6 Likes

Maybe it’s already in a newer version than the one I’m on, but not being able to open a read-only XAML and copy from it so that you can then paste into a XAML that you’re building is very frustrating. I’m glad I can’t change it, but not being able to copy from it is maddening.

6 Likes

Great initiative. Just gave my vote.

5 Likes

Good Initiative!!

4 Likes

Hi @jbeaver! it is possible since 2019.8, so you should be able to do it with the latest 2019.10 version :grinning:

It was announced by @ovi in this post:

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Voted.

4 Likes

Good Initiative… Caste my vote too :grinning:

5 Likes

Great idea… And please add easy way of AI capabilities and ML models example predefined models for documents data extraction.

5 Likes

@Pablito
:ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

@Pablito @loginerror

I have below 2 suggestions.

1. We have new feature called Workflow Analyzer. If you add an option to share these settings with other teammates then it will be very help to us as multiple developers will be involved to automate any process mostly. So that we can share easily with others instead of doing those changes in each system.

2. Other one is regarding Orchestrator Assets. We are using two seperate Orchestrator servers for both production and Non - Production/Testing/Development. If you could add an option to share those assets with other server then it will help us a lot. As of now, we are copying one by one asset and writing into other server. Its time consuming and very difficult for us if we have many assets in it.

Could you please look into these things also along with that and it will be very helpful to us.

16 Likes