SendMail activity is not sending email with attachments. Keeps in drafts without sending

How do I fix this error? My SendEmail activity was working earlier, but now it is not. I don’t understand what went wrong. I think it has to do with the attachments collection, but I don’t know what changed. When I take out the attachments, it sends normally, but when I add the collection, the SendEmail activity creates the email but saves it in Draft without sending. How do I fix?

Hi @elisa.sacchetti
Please update the UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities package in your project and check

It already is up to date to the latest version

Error ERROR Validation Error Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “MailInvDC”.(2) : error BC30512: Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from ‘GmailMessage’ to ‘IEnumerable’.
This program is to send mail with attachments, used MailInvDC (a variable of type UiPath.Gsuite.Models.GmailMessages). In the For - Each loop with currentItem detault variable in For loop. In the For loop, I have used MailInvDC variable for looping condition and used Message box to print values. It is throwing an error message. Can you please Help. I have used Google API for sending gmails.

In One more program, where I accept user data through Input Dialog and trying to write into an excel file, it is writing the Headers again rather than the data user enters.

Thank you in advance.