Send hotkey Enter is not working

Hi,

I am working on assignment 2 performer In which I am getting problem while uploading the yearly report.

Can anyone please help me to figure out where is the problem?

Thanks,

Ameya A.

Hi @ameya.almelkar ,
Try to use a attach window activity and place the send hotkey activity within that.

@ameya.almelkar

Instead of Send Hot Key activity, You can use TypeInto and place Enter key, check below

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

1 Like

@ameya.almelkar Can you please share shot on of typeinto activity? Something wrong while sending the hotkey. Try to send hotkey using “+” icon once again.

one more reason is, if SimulateType property is set true hotkeys won’t work, if you set it to true, please remove it.

Ya thanks I kept the stimulateType property true that’s why it was not working thanks you so much

1 Like

Hi I am facing one more problem now the it is working very slow after uploading the first file can you please help me in this…

@ameya.almelkar Please check below link.

Ya I checked this but I get confused where and after which activity to use this…
Can you please help?

@ameya.almelkar Please check below once.

Ya the last one is working good.

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

There is now another problem I am facing now

The first WIID works fine but when the system starts the second transaction it throws an error while selecting the arrow for save as.

Oh god this must be my last error … :sweat:

Please find the screen shot and please help me once again IMG_20200725_222017

What is the problem with selector? I don’t know

@ameya.almelkar Problem might extra elements(tags) in selector which might be changing frequently.

1. First simplify the selector every selector when work with it.

2. Especially in above selector name=6, there is more chances in number will be changed next time. There might be other reasons(elements(tags) in selector) as well causing this problem.

3. Next if you get idx in selector try as much as possible to avoid it.

Ya I tried wild card in one of the place now it is working good…

Hi ,

I am getting another error during get text activity of confirmation id

In 1st transaction the selector is the same but in 2nd transaction the selector get change totally ?

The problem is in the message box while get text:

In 1st transaction the message box is simply with no other details

while 2nd transaction the message box is different

How to deal with this now I don’t know?

Regards,

Ameya A

Hi ,

Now I am getting another error during get text activity of confirmation id

In 1st transaction the selector is the same but in 2nd transaction the selector get change totally ?

The problem is in the message box while get text:

In 1st transaction the message box is simply with no other details while 2nd transaction the message box is different

How to deal with this now I don’t know?

Regards,

Ameya A

@ameya.almelkar As I said earlier please make selector as much as simple and make it dynamic. For your reference can get many workflows in forum.

Hi Manjut I did all other selectors dynamic but here I found it different please find the selectors of both the above screen shot

If you can tell me where to make corrections then it would be a lot for me.

@ameya.almelkar ctrlid = ‘65535’ if you make selector dynamic please avoid bold text. Once make selector dynamic please test get text activity couple of times by generating popup multiple times.

Thanks it seems the issue is resolved 3 transactions worked correctly now hope for the others to go well.

Thanks once again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.