My dear RPA developers,
I’ve tried to send an image in body of an email, however I couldn’t achieve it with below approaches, and along those all the approaches I’ve received a same result that an image isn’t visible.
- Use img src html tag with the local path of the image
- Use attachment content id
- Convert image in base64 and use data URI to show the image in my email
Somebody says embedded images aren’t visible in Outlook 2013 and only works after 2016. But I’m afraid I could ask my all the clients to use the higher version just for this.
And, I’ve seen one solution in our Forum by @vikasrawat911, and it’s working. He used to send a forwarded email along with an image in body. But this is also not a solution for my search.
- How to add the images in SMTP mail body - #11 by vikasrawat911
- Embed image in email using Send Outlook Mail Message activity
- Image in Email Body - Using Send Email Activity - #8 by Rajesh.Attada01
So it’s really much appreciable if you help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Industry categories for this use case: Information Technology and Services
Skill level required: Advanced
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio
Other applications that were used: Email, Image
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency