Scraping currency conversion

Hi, I’m trying to get a currency conversion every day from this site and put this in an excel file.
but the scraping doesn’t work and get the following error

I really don’t understand…

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Any ideas ?
MaaanyThanks

Andrea
currency.xaml (12.4 KB)

@Sax72
It means that your selector wasn’t seen by the robot. One of the selectors that you told the bot to use was invalid at the time the bot was looking for it. Since the bot couldn’t find a UiElement that matched the selector it threw a SelectorNotFoundException.

To fix this you can edit your current selector to include wildcards to make it a little more versatile. Or you can use a new selector that accurately identifies the element you’re trying to interact with.

Hi Daniel, I used the “get visible text” activities to capture the currency change.
I think that the problem is related to the value of the cusrrency that change every day or every minute.
I tried to use a wild card,
like this

but I get the same problem :frowning:

any other ideas?
Thanks