Looking for a job - small fix, i think max 10 minute work ( UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException)

Hello!

Error my xaml files: / ( UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException) /

"19.7.0+Branch.master.Sha.8c253d13718eed5c7db27daef6facd1fe1b0d067

Source: Type Into ‘INPUT edit_video_categ…’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: **
** at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)

** at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)**
** — End of inner exception stack trace —**
** at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)**
** at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)**
** at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)**
"

I hope this small problem, maybe 5-10 minute possible fixed. i paid 10 dollars paypal, or bitcoin.
And this use adult website.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to UiPath community
Kindly check once with selector of the element we have chosen in type into activity
—make sure that thins typeninto activity is placed inside a attach browser or a attach window activity
—enable the properties like
Clickbeforetyping,
Emptyfield,
Simulate type properties in the property panel of type into activity

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Baker9

Thanks answer, but i dont know how to use. i buy the xaml files in the freelancer…
Too comliicate use this…

And change the 10 dollars to 20.

Hi Baker9

Is there any screen shot for xaml file which are contains error?

Regards
@Spark_robot

https://imgur.com/a/d9xCaUQ

in included the xaml files send pm