RPA Academy Advanced Training Level 3 Assignment 1

I am in a soup here.

1. Every time I upload the zip file it says
    UiPath Academy
    Total Items: 10 Completed Items: 0 Correct Items: 0

and fails. I need to know what is the error because the robot is working fine end to end on my machine.

1. I tried with the screencast but no luck.
  2. I am uploading a zip of the entire project, is this correct?
  3. I am creating this application on top of the REFramework I am hoping this is fine.

I am this close to completing this training. Please help asap.

Thanks
NOT Robot

1 Like

By default, if you use REFramework then it will be main.xaml. But it can be renamed.

So you just need to zip the main file and upload it.

1 Like

have you made sure you have achieved all the requirements of the assignment.

1. Are you hash-code correct and all items are closed in the acme site?
  2. Logins are same for acme and your academy
1 Like

Never mind. I have completed assignment 1. Now the next one. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

@nadim.warsi I have having the exact same issue I have submitted the code almost 6 times.
I have made sure there are no spaces between the hash variables.
my acme and academy has same username and password.

all I get is .

UiPath Academy
Total Items: 18 Completed Items: 18 Correct Items: 0

Who can point me to the solution?

1 Like

@Pradip_Tripathy what was your fix?

1 Like

I never uploaded the files. Rather I just used the screen recorder to get by.

1. Usually since you may not have ui robot running, which cause issues with the system not able to get the credentials.

2. If you are doing it on a video, then make sure it matches the flow given in PDD.

3. Make sure your email in acme matches with the academy email id.

4. Video must be clear as my guess is it uses Google Ocr to identify the steps

Thanks

Pradip

1 Like

I would say that the hash code is not correct. Can you check manually on sha1-online.com? You have the hash code updated by the robot in the Update window.

1 Like

Yes… it’s correct

1 Like

@Silviu - I am not sure but I dont think its an issue with the Hashcode. How are you uploading the assignment? I know for sure that everytime I uploaded the zip file it never worked. when I used the screencast I got 80/100 and 100/100 for the same code. Please try and do a screencast and see if that works for you.

2 Likes

Yes , I manually check couple of them just to make sure.
They are correct.

1 Like

Please give us more details regarding the items information and hash code you have for it. Because the problem is with the hash code, as it reports that you have 18 items and 18 completed, but 0 correct. So it means that the robot completes all items (18 completed), but the result is not good (hash code, 0 correct).

Also, the hash code verification is case sensitive, so pay attention to case as well, it should be lower case.

1 Like

I don’t fully agree to it… because item completed in my case is 10 and I got full marks… if the bit is checking the code with 18 items then something is wrong. Let me check the code.

2 Likes

The numbers of work items and the actual work items are distinct for all users. Every time when you Reset Test Data, a random number of new work items are generated. So, in your case there were 10 work items of type WI5, Pema_Sherpa had 18 work items of type WI5.

1 Like

Can you list the steps you are doing.
Start from running the process till upload to academy.

1 Like

@Pema_Sherpa I checked the video you send us on PM (btw, you should have posted it here) and I found the problem.

The formula for hash code is: ClientID-ClientName-ClientCountry, I guess the values are HR70321, Clement Paulette and Romania, hence the formula should be “HR70321-Clement Paulette-Romania” which will hash to “f0d372ad76c7f7c5c284895da7feb3a422c25740”.
Probably you are using the method String.Replace(" ", “”) to remove empty space, but the empty space should be removed only if it is at the beginning or the end of the string. Please use String.Trim method for this.

Other improvements you should implement:

• Use Simulate Type and Simulate Click input methods whenever possible. These are the best input methods and should be used if the target application supports them. Acme-test.com should respond fine to Simulate Type/Click.
  • Open and login to acme-test.com in the Init state, InitAllApplications.xaml, close it in CloseAllApplications.xaml which is invoked in End Process state.
4 Likes

Thank you @Silviu Re ran the process with the fix. Waiting on evaluation. Taking way longer time than usual - it means it might have worked!

2 Likes

Do we know long long will it take to evaluate the score? Its been almost 24 hrs no result yet.

1 Like

Usually it takes a few minutes, maybe you can re-submit the assignment.

1 Like

hi please share your workflow files to appu111honey@gmail.com

1 Like