Robot Password Length Issue

Is there a password character length limit with Robot accounts in Orchestrator? We found that after updating two of our robot account passwords they fail upon login due to username and password being incorrect. When I RDP manually to the desktops with those accounts it works just fine, but fails when running as unattended. The only difference between those two accounts and the others is that they have longer passwords than our other accounts. I have triple-checked the password and made sure there are no extra spaces too. It would seem odd that a character limit (within reason) would be in place for passwords. The two updated accounts have 30 characters in the password.

• Info: Could not start executor. The user name or password is incorrect. (0x8007052E)

System.Exception: Could not start executor. The user name or password is incorrect. (0x8007052E)

@PWilliams

Please check this

There is no limit as such

cheers

1 Like

Thank you, I will look into this resolution.

Deleting the robot from Orchestrator and adding the account again resolved my issue. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.