Robot license shown as available unlicensed

Hi all,

Can any one please help Or suggest.

I have 1 orchestrator tenant lets say OR1 where I have created 2 robots with 1 user attached to 2 different machine. Let’s say R1-U1-M1 and R2-U1-M1.
In orchestrator it shows available but with orange color unlicensed for both the robots.
As soon as I open system tray in 1 machine. In orchestrator this robots turns to available with green sign and in system tray it shows connected, licensed while for other robot system try it shows unlicensed.
As per my understanding, each robot works on unique combination of user and mahine.
Then why I am not able to run other robots with same user attached to different robot license.

Is it the product limitation? Or am I missing something.

Open for suggestions.

@ovi @loginerror

@prashant015

As per my understanding it is a Concurrent Licensing

So at a time one license will be activated and running

For more details visit below link

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

1 Like

@prashant015

What license type are you using ?
And the reason it turns green is because, robot do not use licensing while sitting idle, as soon as you it picks up any activity, it sends request to orchestrator to release license.

I am using Orchestrator version 2019.10.18, so the issue is with Studio license which was earlier shown as Developer in version 2018.4.5.

@prashant015

If you have 2 studio license then it will work parallel, but with one license you only work on one machine only

Also you can check how many run times are there in orchestrator->license page?

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

this is still a topic now as of 2023. something should be done here to simplify this whole thing