Robot is not available while creating the trigger

Hi,
I am not able to assign the robot while creating the trigger. can any one suggest me what would be the issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

Please change the RobotType as Unattended and verify. DemoRobot will be available in Specific Robots window.

2 Likes

@Jyotika_Halai

You need to create Robot of type Unattended but not Studio. Please check below thread for your reference.

3 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

i am able create process using unattended robot. After creating the unattended robot,not able to pub;ish project. its showing unlicensed in robot tray.

Thank you,

1 Like

@Jyotika_Halai

Did you create the Robot and provisioned with that machine or not ?

Yes I did. when the robot is studio type able to publish project,its licensed in robot try but not able to create process and trigger. When robot is unattended type able to create trigger and process , unlicensed in robot tray,and unable to publish project through studio.please note that I am using community version. Any solution to solve this issue?

1 Like

Hi
Make sure with these stuffs
—the machine name mentioned in orchestrator is same as the one in your robot tray of your machine
—and while creating robot in orchestrator make sure that the domain and username is correct
For that go to cmd window in your machine and type the command as whoami which will give us the domain and username
Mention the same in orchestrator while creating robot

—and make sure that the robot is tagged to a environment in orchestrator
—and if still it shows as unlicensed make sure that your orchestrator has unattended robot license left with and for your case this point won’t be an issue as you are able to use unattended robot

So ensure machine name, domain/username and password mentioned is correct
Then I m sure you would be able to set them with trigger

Cheers @Jyotika_Halai

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan. I have checked all the points and all are correct inthe orchestrator. I am able to create trigger but not able to publish project to orchestrator if the robot is unattended.

![Screenshot (upload://1hOsp1XX0nS5gxJ4eCsXflfFRyN.png)![Screenshot (26)|690x387]

Screenshot after create unattended robot:

Screenshot after connect to robot using machine key

1 Like

Hi
Kindly remove any one license tagged under the same name to robots and try once

Cheers @Jyotika_Halai

Hi,
There is one machine.

1 Like

Cheers @Jyotika_Halai

Thank you for reply. I tried it but no luck,Still facing same issue.

Regards,
Jyotika

1 Like

Fine
Kindly share these screenshots

-machine tab
-Robot tab and it’s status
-process tab with environment assigned to it

Cheers @Jyotika_Halai

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Great
Now i hope you will be able to trigger or run a job for that process
Are we able to

@Jyotika_Halai

1 Like

I am able to tigger job for that process But status of licence is unlicensed in robot tray.Due to that issue, i am not able to publish project in orchestrator. To publish project,i have to convert robot in studio version and to run the trigger i have to make robot unattended type.

Thank you @Palaniyappan