Robot Connected to Orchestrator but Unlicensed

Hi,

I am going through the Orchestrator training and trying to publish my first robot to the Orchestrator platform.

Created a simple workflow and published it. I then set up an Orchestrator account, provisioned and successfully connected a standard robot to it.

The setup process was smooth. However, it says in the Robot tray “Connected, Unlicensed”. I am using Studio Community Edition and haven’t published any robot to Orchestrator before. I will assume that all my original licenses are unused until I have published them.

Below are screenshots of my Orchestrator dashboard, Robots Folder Overview in Orchestrator and Robot.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated

Thanks

1 Like

Hi
Kindly mention the orchestrator url as per this blog and try once

Cheers @Paakay

2 Likes

@Palaniyappan Thanks for the reply.

I have updated the Orchestrator URL but still says “Unlicensed” and “Disconnected” on the robots page. Read up on the documentation but there’s no clear path to fix this.

The docs seem outdated because the interface has changed and doesn’t correspond with the instructions in the tutorials.

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan

It’s working now. I just had to update the Orchestrator platform URL per the resources you provided and fix a small typo that was tripping me up for a minute. It’s all good here.

Appreciate, much. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.