Remove test cases from Orchestrator

Hi all,

It seems I’m not able to remove test cases from my Orchestrator (Community edition). I removed all related test sets, processes, and packages, but the test cases are still there. Does anyone have an idea how to remove these? I’m won’t be using them any longer, and now they just clutter the screen.

Thanks!

Hello @Michiel!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I have the same issue on 2020.10.8.
After deleting all test set, the test process and the package… into test cases view I can find all previous tests. :roll_eyes:

If I try to generate a new test set for those ghost tests, the package not found error message is shown.

Any ideas on how to permanently delete the tests?

Thanks, Sergio

@loginerror

Any update on this?

I have seen an option that we can directly delete from Orchestrator Database but I believe that is not the perfect solution to delete the test cases from List.

@loginerror Please help us here.

Hi @BasiReddy

I actually don’t believe this is currently supported, but I recorded your feedback for our team to consider :slight_smile:

Thank You @loginerror

Hello @loginerror,

Can you give us an update on this feature?

Cheers

Hello everyone,

since 21.10 deleting Test Cases is fully supported on Orchestrator.

Just be aware, if you delete Test Cases and then republish a package with the previously deleted Test Cases, they will appear again on Orchestrator.

3 Likes