Reframework if system exception done max number of try after this it move next transaction or stop the execution of bot

Reframework if system exception done max number of try then after this it move next transaction or stop the execution of bot…?

@Aditya10989

If transaction items are there then it will process else it will go to End Process state.

you mean if we are dealing with queue then if system exception comes it still execute other records and like if we are dealing with like data row then it moves to end state and stop the execution. Please correct me if I am wrong…?

@Aditya10989 even though transaction item is data row it will try max retry mentioned in config file then it will get next transaction item and perform. It will only go to End Process State if there is no transaction item.

ok it means this try to execute all records if second record having any system exception then this got failed and try to run remaining records…?

Yes, @Aditya10989

thanks but in diagram mention if any business exception comes then it move to get transaction state and system exception comes then it moves to end state and end state meaning I think it stop the execution…?

Hi @Aditya10989

Are u telling with with reference to get Transactiondata state

Regards

Nived N :robot:

yes…!

Yes @Aditya10989

Defaulty reframework get Transactiondata state is designed in such a way that if business Exception , it pickes up next Transaction

But in case if system exception happens within the get Transactiondata state then it assign the transaction item as nothing and will end the process

Hope it helps you

Regards

Nived N :robot:

Happy Automation :relaxed::relaxed:

thanks you means to say if any system exception come then bot got failed…?

Hi @Aditya10989

What i meant is , in get transaction data state, where transactionitem is retrived and in some cases undergo system exception, the exception is catched by the try catch and assign the transactionitem as nothing, thus the process end

This is what i meant

Sorry, my bad… system exception after max retry will go to the End Process State. Thanks @NIVED_NAMBIAR!