Problem to launch bot via orchestrator

Hello all,
i want to launch an unattended robot to RDP via orchestrator, my problem is: inside the initallapps the bot goes in fault because it didn’t find an element (normal click - selector - not supported background action), but when i launch the same workflow and i’m connected to RDP no problems occur, what does depends on?
Thanks in advance

@proto

Try to change click properties → stimulate click enable

This may helps

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Srini84
unfortunately is not supported by the web app

@proto

try to give some delay before clicking the element

This may helps

Thanks

2 Likes

Unfortunately is the same.

Click access front end area: timeout reached

If i run via studio works properly

up pls

@proto I’m not sure if this problem comes into picture but you can take a look into this post, if it’s not a Selector Problem there might be something to do with this :

1 Like

Thanks, unfortunately not resolve my issue at all.
My problem is the same. If RDP is closed, a normal click failed for timeout reached

When you are using unattended robots, all your activities must support background or they will fail.

2 Likes

Thank you @bcorrea
Can i ask you, if i run the unattended bot in the RDP my web app goes in error because don’t recognize the user, if i enter manually everything’s go fine.
How can i assign the same privilege at the bot when enter in RDP?

are you using web application with single sign on with AD? If so, your robot user will need to have access to that or maybe open the browser as another user (dont use the open browser activity).

1 Like

no single sign on, how can i open browser as another user in unattended mode?

then why you want to open as another user?

1 Like

you can solve this issue by signing out of the remote desktop instead of disconnecting, before the the bot is triggered.

Also make sure that resolutions and the user credentials are set properly in orchestrator

1 Like

Hi @farhan94
If i sign out the status on orchestrator turn to disconnected

Hi @bcorrea arhan94
you know why status turn to disconnected on orchestrator when i disconnect rdp?
Thx

If you are really using an unattended robot, then this should not happen:

Yes i’m using unattended bot like the picture, but i have the CE edition, is possible that is the reason?
I’ve read about service mode vs. user mode and now i have the user mode

The only difference is that in user mode you will need to have the session already created, you cant Signout the robot user from the server or it will disconnect.

1 Like

If i have RDP opened and close (with the X, so the session remain opened) the BOT doesn’t recognize the element (i need to adjust the process in background) BUT if i disconnect the user (like the screenshot of @farhan94 ) the BOT turn to disconnected, so, in the CE, is possible to turn into the service mode?