Private: Use browser Chrome: New incognito tab: Unable to communicate with browser

Hi

One of my collegues has a problem where UiPath does not see Chrome in incognito mode.

Studio Version: 2022.10.4
Chrome version: 109.0.5414.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Error: Private: Use browser Chrome: New incognito tab: Unable to communicate with browser. Check out the UiPath extension.

The extension works normally without the incognito mode.
We have tried:

Does anyone has any other ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Hi @GT_Ropa

HI @GT_Ropa

Have you enabled this? If Not enable that

Check this once in the details of the extensions

Regards
Sudharsan

Hi @GT_Ropa

If you want to use the Chrome in private mode. Then you have to enable the

Allow in Incognito And Allow access to file URLs as suggested by other members also.

Thanks

Hi @GT_Ropa

If you want to use the Chrome in private mode. Then you have to enable the

Allow in Incognito And Allow access to file URLs as suggested by other members also.

Thanks

@Sudharsan_Ka @ashvani.kumar @sangeethaneelavannan1

Thanks guys, unfortunately my cognitive bias assumed that since I have added links to docs it was obvious that extensions is enabled haha.

This does not solve my problem. My collegue have the extension installed and enables - yet it is invisible in UiPath.

Thanks!

@GT_Ropa

Uninstall the UiPath extension & kill the browser after that try to install it will work, While installing need to allow all options including incongnito

Thanks
Varun

1 Like

@varunk

Unfortunately it did not help as well. For now it’s still unusable~

@GT_Ropa

You can upgrade the current version of UiPath studio & install latest version of the browser then it will work, till the time you will get the same issue

Thanks
Varun

Hey @varunk

That’s exactly what we are doing. Unfortunately on one computer it does not work.