Orchestrator Starting Robot Error

I’m trying to make a robot run through the Orchestrator, but it keeps returning that error. The same test on another machine and rotated normally. I believe that the mistake is in this machine then. I imagined that it could be the user’s grammar and password of the computer, I made the change of the same even though I configured in the Orchestrator the other user / password returned this error (Info: “Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password”). Could it be that the grammar of my country is causing a bug?

Initial error
Info: "The executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700AA): Resource requested in use.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA) \ r \ n
in UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession (String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApp, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options) \ r \ n
in UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession (String user name, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth) \ r \ n
in UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession (Guid executorInstanceId, String user name, String password, OpenSessionInfo sessionInfo, IntPtr userToken) \ r \ n
in UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor. <> c__DisplayClass13_0. << Start> b__0> d.MoveNext () "

I need to finish this very urgently and I do not know what to do.

@paulo.henrique were you able to solve this? could you share your solution for this?

Refer this