Orchestrator running jobs - it takes about 15 min to install packages before the robot starts

Hi everyone,

recently i encounter the following problem quite often while updating processes on Orchestrator

Every time after updating the process, whenever i want to start the process, it always shows “installing package…”. Then it takes roughly about 15 min to install the package which was not the case before.

Orch installing package

I’m using Studio version 2019.10.4 and the Orchstrator version is 2019.10.18

Anyone has any idea what is the problem causing this?

Thanks!
YD

Well,

Do you have big templates/files that you packaged during publishing? That might take some time to install the package while running it unattended. But, in my experience it should only take some time when running for the first time after a version update not every single time.

not really. the problem didn’t exist before.

now even without a version update, it starts with “installing the packages…” and it takes quite some time…

Were you able to find a solution for this topic as we are facing the same problem…

Any help ist appreciated.
Thanks!

Same problem here…

1 Like

Hey, i also have this problem, after it downloads the package, it doesn’t start to install the package.

It takes even long than 15 min to start the job. Anyone from Uipath can clarify what’s the cause and tell us the solution?

Hi @loginerror

it seems couple of users are facing the same. could you help them.

1 Like

Below is what worked for us :

1. Navigate to following path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config and do the below changes
    Comment

and add

Note: Administrative access is required to make this suggested change.

2. Add below attribute in the following files UiPath.Service.Host.exe.config, UiPath.Executor.exe.config, UiRobot.exe.config, UiPath.Agent.exe.config [These files can be found in Robot installed location- C:/Program Files X86/ UiPath]

3. Navigate to following path C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\NuGet.Config and comment the below lines

4. Restart the UiPath Robot service after making above changes

5. Start the process and check the outcome

1 Like

Hi @nikhil.sadrani

Thanks for your time to articulate this. This will help others to resolve the issue quickly.

Regards,
Sunil Ch

Hi @nikhil.sadrani your answers seems to have images which are not visible anymore, could you please paste those content into text? Thanks.

Hi @nikhil.sadrani

Can you please update this response as the images are no longer present. Thanks

Hi,

Those are not images but values of configuration file. Let me try to post a screenshot of the solution.

Thank you

Open file C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\Uipath.config with administrative rights on the robot/studio machine .

Add tag- under package setting section

Your problem will be solved.
Ref image:

It is works for me… THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH BRO…

i have this problem for 2 years… this was my nightmare :smiley:

thank you again… :smiley:

if image deleted again, u can use this, open uipath.config in studio and robot, then change the “packageSettings” lines like below…

<packageSettings>
    <add key="disableSecureXaml" value="false" />
    <add key="skipHttpConfigurationSources" value="true" />
  </packageSettings>
1 Like

We had the same problem at the beginning. The reason was our firewall. After changing the firewall settings it worked.