Orchestrator Process not kicking off on pc

I am trying to run a process through orchestrator, just to test it, but the process is never kicked off.

Can someone help me understand what I have done incorrectly. here are some screenshots of orchestrator

Hi @daryl_pressley ,

Can you share a screenshot from your Assistant? You also need to tell if this is an Attended or Unattended bot. I see that you provisioned access to a couple of users and shared the machine where it’s supposed to run. But there’s much more config to check.

Have you checked the roles assigned to this user?

Have you connected the assistant in the Orchestrator? Does it show the green sign?

If this is unattended, do you have runtime machines allocated?

So, is not so simple to assess the scenario.

1 Like

as I can see. you use user account to run an UR.

please try to use Robot account instead of User Account. then, don’t forget to assign Robot account and template to your Folder.

1 Like

Hi @daryl_pressley

Please click on Automations Tab and see the robots are provisioned or not for that particular user.

1 Like

Hi @daryl_pressley ,

1. Check if the process is published: Make sure that the process you are trying to run has been published to Orchestrator. You can verify this by going to the Packages page in Orchestrator and checking if the package containing your process is listed.
  2. Check if the robot is available: Ensure that the robot you are trying to run the process on is available and has a status of “Available” in Orchestrator. You can check the robot status by going to the Robots page in Orchestrator.
  3. Check if the process is assigned to the robot: Verify that the process you are trying to run is assigned to the robot you are using. You can check this by going to the Processes page in Orchestrator and checking the “Assigned Robots” column.
  4. Check if the schedule is configured correctly: If you are running the process on a schedule, make sure that the schedule is configured correctly and is set to run at the desired time.
  5. Check the logs: If the process is not running, check the logs in Orchestrator to see if there are any error messages or other issues that could be causing the problem.

So i was able to finally get the bot to kickoff on the pc. Thnak you all for your advice, it took me a while but i finally got them to work.

Now I am trying to figure out how i can kick off a process on two different with computers when the computers have two different logins

For example, computer 1 login and domain is different that computer 2 login and domain.

I have only found where I can input 1 domain and user name at a time. Is there a way to put in more than 1 user and domain to run the process on other pcs.

you need to create 2 robot account with difference domain and assign them to the same folder.

please noted that this way only work in the modern forder.

Agreed with @irahmat point but you should have 2 license to run on 2 bots

1 Like

2 licenses are required if you want to run jobs at the same time in one server with different domain users.

also, 1 license is enough as well whereas another job will have pending state.

Yes, i assume he was asking at time he wanna run 2 bots.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.