- I have published a process which can run on my PC
- Click the start a job of the process, it would keep in pending status, and no uiatutomation action
1.I have published a process which contain a data driven
- The Process can`t run cuz no start a job button
- Did you setup licenses properly?
- Can you select a valid machine and user combination while starting the job and check please
You can try this way,
Select the Hostname and Host Identity then run the process
@Anil_G I think I have not setup the licenses, I just catght up with academy course step by step. would you mind show me how to setup the licenses with pic? thank you very much
- Create create a machine template/standard machine and assign an unattended license
- Add the user to the respective folder you have process in
Please check this on complete steps
thank you very much, it is work. I did`nt associate with Assistant with marchine key
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.