One unattended Robot on multiple machines

Hi everyone,

What if I have one process split up on multiple machines. Do I need one robot license for every machine even though I’m just running one process at time?

As far as I understand it an unattended robot in a modern folder Orchestrator setup is not bound by machines anymore.

So my question is can I assign multiple machine templates to a robot and let it run on these machines one by one? (not simultaneously) with 1 robot license?
To be more precise: One robot, one process on more than one server in different locations (differnet physical entities with one robot account each). One account on each server.

Floating robots are not an option since I need to run an unattended process.

The documentation for the licensing is a bit vague too.
So maybe someone has more insight in this regard.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hello @TastyToast!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Did u find any answer on this ?