Office 365 Access Denied Error although access was enabled

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Office365Exception: Access Denied: Please ensure you are authorized to access this account’s mailbox. —> RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: ErrorAccessDenied
ClientRequestId: 597ff571-77b7-4bf1-abfa-e39ac3000829

at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.d__18.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__35.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__31`1.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.UserMailFoldersCollectionRequest.d__4.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Extensions.OutlookExtensions.d__10.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Extensions.OutlookExtensions.d__10.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Extensions.OutlookExtensions.d__0.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Mail.GetMail.d__34.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

HI @loginerror, @Pablito, @ovi

I am getting the above error, we got permissions from Azure team to implement Office 365 activities in the Mailbox , can you help me about this error and how to resolve it?

Regards,
Santhosh

2 Likes

Hello @Santhosh_Hyd!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I have the same issue, did you get this resolved?

Hi @Shawn_Ngoh

Are you by chance using a personal Microsoft account?

Could you provide more details about the specific issue that you are having?

This ended up being an issue with my Azure App and I didn’t grant the right application level Mail.Send privilege (I only did Mail.ReadWrite)

Hi , we are facing similar issue like even after providing mail.send with application permission and admin consent we are getting error like access denied, could you please help…many thanks in advance.