The E-mail alert functionality in the orchestrator has been activated and configured according to the guidelines but no E-mails have been processed yet.
Fatal and Error alerts can be sent via email messages to users if they meet the following criteria:
- the Enable Alerts Email check box from the Settings page is selected.
- the email settings are properly set up in the Settings page. For more information, see Setting Up Email Alerts page.
- users have a valid address specified in the Users page.
- View permissions for the Alerts page.
<add key="PeriodicErrorMailJobCron" value="0 0/10 * 1/1 * ? *" />
For more details, refer below guide:
For Orchestrator 2019.10.x and above:
- Please check if the Users are subscribed to alerts. Click on username Icon ->My Profile