Not able to insert value in textbox

I used click on text box then try to insert value in text box.this also not work

Hi Aditya. can you also check if selector is changing in run time. if yes then you need to create selector dynamic. … One suggestion use highlight element while running so you will be able to understand. why

@Aditya10989

Firstly check, is your selector valid every time ? If yes, then try to use Type into without using SendWindowMessage and Simulate Type and also remove +“[k(tab)]” from input.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers!

1 Like

yes this will work now how I can add tab in this +“[k(tab)]”…?

use send hotkey activity.

but if we not clicked on simulate then it will not work in back ground when system locked??
we need to use separate hot key activity…??

@Aditya10989
I think there are two websites open of same URL. Can you please check once.

Hi @Palaniyappan use Type into without using SendWindowMessage and Simulate Type and also remove +“[k(tab)]” from input. this worked for me.But now
but if we not clicked on simulate then it will not work in back ground when system locked??
we need to use separate hot key activity…??

1 Like

@Aditya10989

Yes it will not work in background or if system is locked it will require interface to interact to particular element.

great work bro
instead of clicking on the block ! click on something else like Text

Let me explain you buddy
It’s like when hot keys are used along the input string in the TYPE INTO activity and if we enable SIMULATE TYPE property at that time rather preforming that hot key it will type as it is as a string

For that only in order to pass that as a hot key along the input string in type into activity we are enabling sendwindowmessage property and that will ensure that it can be ran even in background

As you have not used Hot key along the Inout in type into activity we should enable simulate type to enable the activity to run in background

Cheers @Aditya10989

1 Like