My robot is going back to the first line when it recognizes another Check App State

Hi!

I have an excel file that contains some informations and my robot is processing that information in a website and giving a feedback on the excel file so I know if it finished the activity or not but everytime my Check App State recognizes something diferent than the first one, the feedback is given back in the first line.

Exemple:

How it’s supposed to be:
It recognizes that the product on B5 couldn’t be found in the website and writes “Pedido não encontrado” on K5

How it’s going:
It recognizes that the product on B5 couldn’t be found in the website and writes “Pedido não encontrado” back on K2

That’s how I made the Check App State (I tried many other always but it always happens)

How can I make the robot write the information on the same line as the product and not back up there?

Hello @beatorres2!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff