🏅 💰 Monthly Forum rewards!

:medal_sports: :moneybag: Monthly Forum rewards!

Starting from this month, we will be bringing back the Forum rewards for the most active UiPath Forum members! :medal_sports:

This means that at the beginning of September and in the coming months, we will reward 10 users for their Forum contributions in the previous month with a total of 1000$ of rewards! :moneybag:

What is it about?

Starting from the beginning of September, we will select a group of 10 users who will receive the monthly reward for their August contributions on our UiPath Forum. The Program is designed to honour those UiPath Forum members, who make an outstanding contribution to the forum and its community of users through their knowledge and collaboration.

Users who reach places 1-5 will win a gift card to be redeemed and used however they like. Users who reach places 6-10 will win a brand voucher for our UiPath Gift Shop.

See the table below for an easy overview of the rewards:

Place Reward Type
1 200$ Gift card
2 150$ Gift card
3 125$ Gift card
4 100$ Gift card
5 75$ Gift card
6 70$ Gift Shop voucher
7 70$ Gift Shop voucher
8 70$ Gift Shop voucher
9 70$ Gift Shop voucher
10 70$ Gift Shop voucher

How do I participate?

Stick around and provide helpful responses and solutions to your fellow UiPath Forum members. It is as easy as that!

How will I be scored?

At the end of each month, we will have a look at the total Forum activity of all our users and give the rewards to the top 10 users based on their Forum activity.

To select the winners we will use a custom scoring formula. It summarizes the Forum activity and focuses on well-written, high quality replies and solutions that our users are happy to read and interact with.

You can also write in-depth tutorials and interact with others in our Tutorials category or notify moderators about spam using the flagging system to earn extra pointsimage.

Let us know what you think :slight_smile:

As always, we are open to feedback and questions about this initiative, so don’t hesitate to drop us a comment below.

We are planning to extend our scoring formula with additional metrics in the coming months to keep things interesting. Feel free to propose things we should include and stay tuned for more!

Lastly, please focus on high-quality content. We will be on the lookout for users who are not playing by the rules.

Terms and Conditions

See below the Terms and Conditions for this initiative.
2023.05.24.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (180.0 KB)

An updated version to match the changes announced in this topic:

Old revisions

See below the Terms and Conditions for this initiative.
2023.04.05.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (123.3 KB)

An updated version to match the changes from this topic:
🌟 Monthly Forum rewards - October 2022

2022.02.23.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (128.5 KB)

• With the January round of rewards, we added two new post score multiplies, for feedback topic author (x15) and feedback topic poster (x5). This multiplier is for every topic in any of our Feedback categories
  • With the November round of rewards, we added several new cool rewards and we added a small multiplier change for new users, see our post here
  • In October, we adapted the weights related to the topics made in the Tutorials category. These will now be 5x for the author of the tutorial (previously 10x) and 2,5x for any replies (previously 5x).

2021.12.15.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (122.7 KB)

2021.10.18.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (117.2 KB)

2021.09.17.UiPath_Monthly Forum Awards_T&Cs.pdf (123.0 KB)

45 Likes

Hey hi.

UiPath Gift Shop has usually one picture for products. To decide to buy it would be better if there would be more pictures for each product.

1 Like

Hi,

I just had to share my thoughts here.
Although the intention of this initiative is good, I do have my reservations with the idea of using rewards as a payback to active members.

I am sure most of the active members in the forum do not want any monetary /voucher benefits. They try to help and answers questions mainly because they want to share their know-how. The sheer rush of getting to solve a new puzzle is worth more than any monetary/voucher price. In my opinion, learning alternative solutions to a problem is the only thing which keeps us active here.

About external surveys
I also see a lot of posts by UiPath in the forum trying to entice votes for UiPath software in external third-party surveys in exchange for gift cards or vouchers. To me UiPath has a good product already and trying to sway surveys by using its current developer base is a little dishonest. Let the product talk for itself.

12 Likes

Hey @jeevith

You are right that this is and we hope that it will stay the core of our UiPath Forum. The high quality of the contributions that we read every day is astonishing and we are truly humbled by them.

The rewards are simply meant as a Thank You to all those users who chose to dedicate a lot of time to helping others. They are there to give a warm feeling after figuring out many complicated issues, maybe even quite literally (if you opt for a hoodie from our Gift Shop :slight_smile:).

I get what you are saying :slight_smile: We would never want to detract from that core experience that accompanies almost all community-driven online spaces. Our Forum will remain the place to share your knowledge with others.

I don’t think I can provide much comment about these. The review campaigns seem to be the industry standard with reviews being carefully examined/validated by the respective providers who often reward the reviewer for the effort themself.

Speaking as part of the product team, we are focused on improving our products every day based on our user’s feedback :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thats awesome!

1 Like

That’s great…

Great!!!