Make sure Robo service is started

robot
robotservice

When I run an job in orchestrator it says make sure UIRobo is running as servie
I started the UiRobot.exe from appdata path it started and I m able to see the icon in tray
but in services I m not able to see the UiRobo
Can anyone suggest me what I can do
Thank u

Make sure your UiRobot is running as a service

Hi @PBCar,

The issue will come when the UiPath Robot Servies is not started.

so use Ctrl+R -> type Services.msc ->click Ok -> Name : UiPath Robot click and start the services.

Regards,
Arivu

I m not able to find UiPath Robot in Services
Thank U

can you try opening service from task manager and try to start the service from the there.
UiRobotSvc

Regards,
Arivu

Still not able to find It in services

C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\UiPath Studio\UiRobot.exe
double click and Execute this after that try.

Regards,
Arivu

All the uipath files when I installed it got installed in users appdata local folder it is not in program files(x86)
Is this an problem
Thank u

If you have installed the CE & .exe installer, the Robot will not be listed in Services but it is running under the User session(in user-mode).

Usually you get this error if the Robot credentials you’ve set in Orchestrator are wrong. Please double check them. For the exact Username you can open a Command prompt and type: whoami . For the password, make sure you type it correctly.

Cannot act as user UIROBOT. Make sure UiRobot is running as a service!
Getting error while starting the job

thank u I will try it

Hi Arivu
Thank u So much
It is running now
Really Thank u for ur time

Hi,
@ovi thanks
@PBCar
You are welcome.

Regards,
Arivu

As u suggested I got the exact username and used it its working

Hi,
I have done all the procedure of orchestrator.
I’m trying to execute my first robot and I can’t and I’m getting the following error:

Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!

hey @Snehal1

Go to Windows Services (type “services.msc” on startmenu) and start the service named “UiRobotSvc”.

Nor showing “UiRobotSvc” in services.But in task manager “UIRobot” is running.

yeah that is the once that was the name :wink: Uirobot is service name and SVC is used for in short to say service

Then what should do now? services are running.But showing the same error.

check the robot or machine it is assigned to.

I checked it already.

If you have installed the CE & .exe installer, the Robot will not be listed in Services but it is running under the User session(in user-mode).

Usually you get this error if the Robot credentials you’ve set in Orchestrator are wrong. Please double check them. For the exact Username you can open a Command prompt and type: whoami . For the password, make sure you type it correctly.