Loopback to a flowchart outside current flowchart

I have a flow decision in a flowchart that is inside another flowchart. How can I have that flow decision (if it is false) to loopback to the flowchart that is outside the current flowchart?

Hi @JR_RPA

Can you share the image of your xaml to easily address the issue thanks.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

Inside a flow decision activity in the “Wait for details to populate” flowchart, I’m trying to loopback to an activity inside the “Search for Member” flowchart.

Fine @JR_RPA

Steps : You need to execute the Search for Member Flowchart then excecute the flowchart Change tier Flowchart and also execute the Wait for detail to populate flowchart.
After certain condition in Flowchart Wait for details to populate you need to execute the Search for Member Flowchart Again. Am i correct ?

3 Likes

Correct, if the condition is false inside the “Wait for details to populate” flowchart. This is how it looks inside.

1 Like

Fine @JR_RPA kindly put my name so i can easily see your reply many Thanks :smiley:

Ok so you need to create a variable that will satisfy our desire.

Steps:
Create a variable that satisfy your condition and pass if to flowdecison. and if is true then the node of your flowdecison going to the sequence of Searchmember. you can put also the sequence Search Member inside the flowchart Change tier.

3 Likes

Hi @JR_RPA

Eliminate the flowdecision inside of your flowchart Wait for details to populate.And change it to boolean variable.Then set the Flowdecison outside of your Wait for details to populate sequence and set the variable in flowdecision outside.Then call the Search for member.
Hope this make sense.

3 Likes

@JR_RPA

You have your two flowchart in a sequence.
You need to have your two flowchart in a bigger flowchart in order to loop back.

1 Like