Looking for a knowledge share :-)

Hi,
I am from India, currently working on Uipath,now i am planning to RPA developer give advanced Developer Certification.

@Hendry_john

Have you completed UIpath advanced training and role based Certification ?

If not then please complete it and you will get some project experience.

2 Likes

Yeah @lakshman is right.you must complete Acedamy course also . specially advance level to gain project experience

2 Likes

@lakshman @sandeep13 …thank you for your reply. I have done with foundation Training only and
Will start with my level 2 and then level 3… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hendry_john

Once you completed Level 2 and Level 3 trainings in academy and also try to complete role based Certification in certificate.uipath.com and it’s free till 30th June 2019.

1 Like

Hi!

Apart from doing the course, asking questions on the Forum and practising building robost, you can check out this thread and enroll in the mentoring system: Can we have a UiPath Mentoring Program?

1. Place your vote in the poll at the start of that thread, so we can have a general overview about the people involved and the number of relationships
  2. Check out the document and message I sent there (just look for the messages I sent in the thread).
  3. Go to the poll at the start of that thread, look at the list of mentors available and write to the person who you want to work with (start a mentorship relation). Mentors can accept or decline.
  4. You can communicate through the Forum (privately) and then choose any other way that is good for both of you (Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp etc).

Good luck!

5 Likes